We’ve seen them, you’ve seen them, but nevertheless, here they are again: mountain goats on cliffs. Nothing new here. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
1. Well, as long as you haven’t been living in a cave for the last 10 years, the sight of a lone mountain goat scaling a steep incline should be familiar. Nope, it’s not going to get your heart rate up like it used to, but what did you expect?
2. Like you, we also saw Planet Earth way back in whenever it was, 2006? This image might’ve knocked your socks off back then, but it’s just common sense that a second glance a decade later is not going to have the same effect. Not enough for you? Boo-fucking-hoo.
3. All right, let’s use this image of mountain goats resting at the edge of a dangerous cliff to recalibrate a bit. We made it clear from the start that we’re dealing with some pretty old news here. So if you could just drop whatever Candyland bullshit is making you feel entitled to a surprise at every turn, then maybe this won’t be a total disappointment for you. To be clear, though: You clicked the link. Not us.
4. What’s that? Multiple mountain goats on steep rocks is just as disappointing as a single one? Well, forgive us the trivial embellishment, your majesty. We’re not exactly working with a collection of lost fucking Rembrandts, here. By all means, continue on. Or don’t. Whatever.
5. Look, there are no twists in this list. You’ve seen all there is to see, the same goats as always. If the magic is gone for you, then the magic is just gone. No one’s keeping you here. You’re free to go anytime you like.
6. Did we mislead you? Did we promise you some sort of goat-triggered epiphany? Did we, even once, say these photos were anything to write home about? We never did? Oh good! Now that that’s resolved, how about you just enjoy this for what it is? It’s a mountain goat. Look at the mountain goat. Just look at the goat. Nice.