They are welcome anytime.
1. Oh, yes. Oh, yes! Look at this amoeba, so small and good! I would absolutely invite it into my brain, no questions asked!
2. Having such an amoeba inside my brain would be a God-blessed honor! This gorgeous amoeba should feel free to come into my brain whenever it pleases!
3. Is there anywhere in the world that’s better for this amoeba than my big, beautiful brain? No! So I would encourage it to get inside as soon as possible, and I won’t take no for an answer!
4. My brain is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It’s big, it’s moist, and it’s 100 percent got plenty of room for as many of these beautiful amoebas as are interested.
5. Amoeba, I won’t mince words here: Get out of that Petri dish and come be in my brain.
6. When you’ve got a brain like mine, the more the merrier. It doesn’t matter who we’re talking about—me, some brain cells, this amoeba, the lobes, the other incredible amoebas on this list—the whole gang. It’s a party for the books. So go ahead, amoeba; come on over. Don’t make me put you there myself!
7. I’ll be waiting!